The objective of our Roundtable is to provide a forum for clients to share and debate 2013 SEO predictions, knowledge, future trends, developments such as content marketing, search, and Social Media.
Overview of SEO Roundtable:
Maximum 8 – 10 client side attendees only, no journalists, no audience, no sponsors, no sales – chaired and facilitated by Barracuda Digital. Very casual.
Agenda for Wednesday 19th June 2013:
- Background to the new online shopping experience
- Google rel author tag and how to manage it for your SEO
- Facebook Graph search and impact on the search landscape
- Optimizing websites for mobile search
- SEO attribution and tracking
- Ideas, questions and shared thoughts
This Roundtable is an invaluable forum to meet your peers and discuss developments and issues affecting digital marketing. Past attendees have found them to be informative and a relaxed way to meet industry peers.
“I think the format and idea are fantastic. To be able to speak confidentially to like-minded searchers is always a good thing.”
“I found it extremely useful to meet likeminded peers in the industry … would love to attend again.”
I look forward to your reply and hope you can join us. We only have 8 to 10 places available so please email us to email@example.com or call to David Railly (+44)02075931841 to confirm your place.