Localised campaign for Repair & Protect
In 2011 Barracuda Digital were chosen to deliver an integrated search approach, transparent reporting supported by quality call tracking to better manage the impact of digital marketing on customer engagement and conversions.
The campaign’s main commercial goal was to maximize market share by driving as many phone inquiries resulting in finalized quotes as possible. For that reason we have set up call tracking that was integrated with our AdWords campaigns, with each call being tracked as a goal in Google Analytics.
The campaigns were already built out for generic and appliance-specific terms, but not for location AND appliance specific search terms.So we
- a. Expanded out the keyword list to the combination of 7000 UK settlements and all appliance types.
- b. One month after the expansion we generated relevant landing pages for each location using our in-house Quality Score Enhancer Tool.
- 16,233 incremental clicks over a period of 4 months.
- 1,539 goal completions driven by the new campaigns
- Average ad positions improved from 2.8 to 1.8.
- Overall account conversion rate moved from the 8-9% range to the 9-10% range.
- Month after month account level CPA is consequently lower. 20% drop in some months.